File a Complaint

You have the right as a customer to file a complaint with our Company and/or the Public Utilities Commission.

The PUC’s phone number is posted on their website and on the reverse side of your billing statement.

If a complaint is filed with the Commission, they will forward the complaint to our office at which point we will have a certain amount of time to send a response to both the customer and the Commission. Their number is 1-800-852-3793.

Click here to forward a complaint to the PUC.