Change Address

It is your responsibility as a consumer to provide Lakes Region Water Company Inc. with the most up-to-date contact information, including an accurate billing address and contact numbers or email so that we may reach you in case of emergencies.

We are not responsible for lost mail items or billing statements due to inaccurate account information.

You may report a change in address by:

  • With your quarterly water bill payment. Simply write your corrected address on the back portion of the return stub
  • Or email to notify us of any changes.