Online Bill Payment
It’s now fast and easy to pay your water bill and view your history online!
Lakes Region Water Company Inc. is excited to offer customers an easy and secure way to view and pay their water bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) because it is more convenient for our customers and better for the environment. You may also mail payments to our office or deliver them in person.
We offer the following benefits:
- No sign-up cost!
- Access, view and pay your water bill online!
- Quick Pay option for one time payment! No sign up required!
ONLINE BILL PAY HAS INCREASED THEIR CONVINIENCE FEE
- Lakes Region Water has no control over this change. The new rates are;
ACH/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FEES
- ACH will remain $.40 (forty cents)
- CC Fee will be $2.50 Flat fee for payments under $85.00 and,
- 2.95% for payments over $85.00
➢Automatic Quarterly ACH payments are available by calling the office for instructions. There is a delay in this process so call as soon as possible.
- Terms and Conditions
Each bill is due upon receipt. If payment on an account has not been received within 30 days past the billing date, a finance charge is assessed and a past due notice is mailed. If after 60 days past the billing date the bill remains unpaid, another finance charge is assessed and a disconnection notice is issued. Please be aware that you will then have 14 days calendar days from the date this notice was issued to render payment or your water service may be shut off due to nonpayment.
When the day of disconnection arrives, a LRWC employee is sent to attempt collection on unpaid accounts. If the customer pays the full past due amount plus half of the disconnection fee (this fee varies from system to system), then the service will remain connected. If such payment is not rendered or no one is home at this time, a Notice of Disconnection (commonly referred to as a “hang tag”) will be left at your residence & your water will be disconnected. Our field operator is not authorized to make billing arrangements or alter service fees of any kind. Please contact our office during normal business hours with any questions or concerns.
Service cannot be restored until the past due balance is paid in full along with the disconnect and reconnect fees. We reserve the right to ask that payment be made in the form of certified bank check, money order or cash only. If you are having financial difficulties or other issues, please contact us as we are more than happy to work out a mutually agreed upon payment plan.
**A convenience fee of $3.95 will be charged per $200.00 Credit Card transaction and a convenience fee of $.40 cents will be charged per Check transaction.
- Lakes Region Water Company receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fees are automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
** ACH (Check) and Credit Card rejections for any reason is considered NSF and is subjected to any NSF fee the company has established. Double check the account or credit card number you enter.